Tired of going in circles with your health?
We are here to help you find the cause and provide tested solutions that work
- Break free from the vicious cycle of never feeling your best
- You’ve tried so many “natural” things, but have not found any real long-term solutions
- You need the support and guidance that will work for YOU
- You are ready to learn how to better support your body and create a healthier and happier life
Benefits of Naturopathic Medicine
Naturopathic Medicine is a system that used natural therapies to support the body’s innate ability to heal itself. Naturopathic Medicine focuses on mind, body, and spirit and embraces the principles of Naturopathic Medicine to identify and address the underlying causes of ill-health in the least invasive and most effective manner.
Naturopathic Medicine treats the whole person and aims to heal the root causes of illness and not just the symptoms one may experience.
Naturopathic Medicine can help with many different health conditions and symptoms including but not limited to:
- Digestive disorders
- Bloating, indigestion, and pain
- Food sensitivities
- Heartburn and Reflux
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Allergies and Immune Disorders
- Seasonal allergies
- Vulnerability to common colds
- Autoimmune disorders
- Skin disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Pain and inflammation
- Hormonal Disorders
- PMS to menopause
- Thyroid disorders
- Energy and stamina
- Weight gain
- Cardiometabolic Disorders
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Issues with weight
- Emotional Health Disorders
- Sleep dysfunctions
- Stress and fatigue
What to expect
Naturopathic care begins with a comprehensive consultation to review your health history and learn your health goals. During this consultation you will leave with some preliminary answers and plan as well as any lab testing should it be needed.
Following the initial consultation, your second visit will include the review of labs (already done or done through our clinic) and an individualized treatment plan will be created which can include nutritional recommendations, exercise regimens, and other treatments as needed.
Continued care will include treatments such as nutrition, acupuncture, hydrotherapy and your individualized treatment plan will be adjusted as needed over time as you progress towards your health goals. Together we can work on healing your health issues and achieving your health goals and more.
Naturopathic Therapies include:
- Dietary supplements
- Herbal remedies
- Lifestyle recommendations
- Infrared sauna
- Naturopathic manipulations
- Kinesio taping